005 – Being the Hero of Your Story – An Interview with Tony Gapastione
Insecurities. Loneliness. Family Dynamics. In this episode, Matthew Price talks with Tony Gapastione about his early life and the challenges he faced. He discusses how he was able to overcome insecurity and loneliness. They focus on his apprehension on starting a family and how being the hero of his own story helped him take control.
About Tony Gapastione
I love all aspects of the creative process from beginning to end. Writing and directing energizes me whether it be live performance or film. I love building relationships on sets and beyond because I love working on a team. That’s why I started my own production company: SonCity Media. I want to entertain and it’s my passion to move people and affect change in the world by making meaning of life through stories.
Tony and Matt talked about a lot in this episode. I’ve included a few more things if you would like to dig a little bit deeper.
- To work with or find about more about Tony go to http://www.tonygapastione.com
- Tony does a very cool Creative Crew meet-up every month, to join us find out more at https://www.creativecrewrwc.com.
- Tony and I both took the Enneagram (I’m a 4) to find out more go here: https://www.enneagraminstitute.com
- We also referenced a few authors that stand out to Tony; Robert Mckee, Joseph Campbell & Donald Miller.
- Follow Tony on TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | WEBSITE.