006 – Decoding Anxiety – An Interview with Matthew Price
Anxiety. Depression. Being Present. In this episode, we talk about the challenges and struggles we go through when dealing with Anxiety. It is a conversation very close to both Matthew and I as it is an on-going challenge we both deal with. We start the conversation off with us talking about how Anxiety impacts us physically and emotionally and then introduce some of the ways in which we manage it.
Preston and Matt talked about a lot in this episode. I’ve included a few more things if you would like to dig a little bit deeper.
- More information: https://www.health.harvard.edu/staying-healthy/anxiety_and_physical_illness.
- More information: https://adaa.org/about-adaa/press-room/facts-statistics#.
- More information: https://www.elementsbehavioralhealth.com/mental-health/8-facts-anxiety-anxiety-disorders/https://psychcentral.com/lib/the-physical-effects-of-long-term-stress/.
- To find out more about Brene Brown, visit https://brenebrown.com/.
- To find out more about Positive Intelligence, visit: https://www.positiveintelligence.com/.
- Follow Preston on TWITTER | VIMEO | WEBSITE | LINKEDIN.
- Follow Matthew on TWITTER | VIMEO | WEBSITE | LINKEDIN.