Bags & Cases
With all the money your going to be putting into your own gear, you have to have an efficient and safe way to store it. Whether its your camera, lenses, or just your c-stands – its important that every piece of gear get where its going in one piece.
I am a bag nut and have a big collection. Here are some of my main go-to’s.
- AUDIO BAG: Sachtler Eargonizer
- AKS BAG: Timbuk2
- BAG INSERTS: FStop ICU’s // The FSTOP ICU’s are my go to for keeping gear safe when I roll with soft cases. My using these ICU’s I am confident my gear will make it through transport. Further to this, these come in a variety of sizes depending on size of cases and make it easy to move from Pelican cases to soft bags when I am mixing up my storage solutions. Kicker is with these, FSTOP is EXTREMELY unreliable with shipping their products. Good luck getting your hands on any new ones. I will report if I find a replacement.
- SUPPORT BAGS: North Face Medium Duffle
- SUPPORT BAGS: North Face – Large Roller
- SUPPORT BAGS: North Face – Small Roller
I own about 20 pelican cases for transporting my gear on local productions. These cases ensure that gear stays safe even in harsh production environments. However, when traveling, I tend to rely on soft cases for all production equipment. Below are two custom cases I have as well.