Lenses are one of the most important pieces of equipment. No matter how good your camera or support gear is, without good glass, your image will not be sharp and will not allow you to maximize the potential of the other pieces of equipment. Investing in glass is one of the best investments you can make. Lenses almost always last much longer than any other piece of gear.
Below is a list of my current set of lenses.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 14-24mm f/2.8G ED Lens // My go-to landscape lens.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24mm f/1.4G ED Lens // My go-to gimbal lens.
- Nikon PC-E NIKKOR 24mm f/3.5D ED Tilt-Shift Lens // My go-to architecture lens.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 35mm f/1.4G Lens // A nice lens for wide-medium shots.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 58mm f/1.4G Lens // Not my favourite lens but fits the bill.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 85mm f/1.4G Lens // My favourite portrait lens.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 24-70mm f/2.8G ED Lens // A good stills lens.
- Nikon AF-S NIKKOR 70-200mm f/2.8G ED VR II Lens // A good stills lens.
- Canon EF 70-200mm f/2.8L IS II USM Lens
- Canon EF 50mm f/1.2L USM Lens
- Canon EF 14mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
- Canon EF 24-70mm f/2.8L II USM Lens
Below are a list of my current lens adapters.
- FOTODIOX ADAPTER FOR NIKON F-MOUNT LENS TO SONY E-MOUNT // This adapter allows you to use Nikon glass on the A7Rii.
- METABONES NIKON F-MOUNT LENS TO SONY E-MOUNT SPEED BOOSTER // This adapter allows you to mount Nikon glass on the Sony FS7.