Have a big project that you want to be considered for but not sure where to start? Not sure how to put together an effective proposal? This program was developed as a way to strategically present ideas that sell. Over six months, we will work together through your creative roadblocks and develop a system that helps you get through moments you feel stuck.
This is for you if:
- You have been getting traction with your creative endeavours but hit a roadblock.
- You have been wanting to create something but keep making excuses as to why you have been putting it on hold.
- You are looking for a creative collaborator to bounce ideas off of.
- You want help with project pitches and proposals.
What you’ll get:
- 1 x 90-minute Discovery Session where we articulate what you value and what’s important to you.
- 11 x 60-minute calls where we work through the framework for your business.
- Values Assessment Workbook.
- Email support for those moments when the struggle is real and you need a bit of encouragement. (Or for those kick-ass moments you want to celebrate!)
- Weekly homework where you focus on prioritizing your life and take action to remain balanced and focused on what you want more of (or less of) in your life.
- A new framework of thinking that you can apply to virtually all aspects of your life.
Still Unsure and a First Time Client?
If you are still unsure if this is for you, consider registering for a 30 minute sample session to get a better idea of how coaching works. Most coaches offer a free sample session and I normally recommend clients take advantage to ensure we are a good fit for each other!
Below are some frequently asked questions regarding coaching and consulting.
What’s the difference between coaching and consulting?
Consultants provide solutions to problems. Coaches empower clients to generate their own solutions. In a consulting relationship, the consultant is the expert. In coaching, however, the client is held as the expert of their own lives.
How do I pick a consultant?
Ideally, you want to work with someone with whom you have chemistry with. The best way to find out if a consultant is a good fit for you is to do a sample session. I offer a free 30 minute session where we can determine if we are a good fit for each other.
What style of consultant are you?
I take a hybrid approach to consulting. I believe any good idea starting with a strong foundation. By understanding your underlying values, I feel I am able to offer the best experience as we move forward.