Are you feeling like things aren’t going quite as you would like? Have a decision to make but unsure what the best move is? In limbo about your next step in your life? This drop-in style session prompts important questions as you navigate through these exciting times.
In a 90-minute video call and one 30-minute follow up call, we will work together to develop a way to look at your situation with fresh eyes in alignment with your value system.
This is for you if:
- You have an important decision to make but unsure what to do.
- Not feeling fulfilled in the work you are doing and looking to shift your perspective.
What you’ll get:
- 1 x 90-minute Discovery Session where we articulate what you value and what’s important to you.
- 1 x 30-minute follow up call.
- Values Assessment Workbook.
- Email support for those moments when the struggle is real and you need a bit of encouragement. (Or for those kick-ass moments you want to celebrate!)
- Weekly homework where you focus on prioritizing your life and take action to remain balanced and focused on what you want more of (or less of) in your life.
- A new framework of thinking that you can apply to virtually all aspects of your life.
Still Unsure and a First Time Client?
If you are still unsure if this is for you, consider registering for a 30 minute sample session to get a better idea of how coaching works. Most coaches offer a free sample session and I normally recommend clients take advantage to ensure we are a good fit for each other!
Below are some frequently asked questions regarding coaching and consulting.
What’s the difference between coaching and consulting?
Consultants provide solutions to problems. Coaches empower clients to generate their own solutions. In a consulting relationship, the consultant is the expert. In coaching, however, the client is held as the expert of their own lives.
How do I know if coaching is right for me?
Do you feel “stuck” in your life and work? Is there something more meaningful you want to be a part of, even if you have no idea what it is? Are you seeking greater clarity in your life? Are you compelled to do more, reach deeper, but are unsure where to start? Well then, coaching might be a brilliant way to support you in discovering what’s next.
How do I pick a coach?
Ideally, you want to work with someone with whom you have chemistry with. The best way to find out if a coach is a good fit for you is to do a sample session. I (along with most other coaches) offer them for free.