Life not going quite as expected? Are there a few paths you could take but unsure which is the best fit? Struggling to find clarity and get control of your current situation? Do you feel lost and unable to find flow? This package aims to help guide you through the fog towards clarity and provide a system that helps navigate through the tough moments..
Over the course of six months, we will work together to regain control of your life and get it moving in the direction you want. We’ll work to create the stability you need, get clear on your priorities, and develop creative ways to manifest opportunities. We will also develop actionable steps that will help get you closer to your goals. We will work to ensure you are pursuing work that aligns with your values and that you are working towards something that truly matters to you.
This is for you if:
- You’ve been busting your butt to try make a change in your life but nothing seems to stick.
- You are looking for change but not sure where to turn.
- You’re feeling overwhelmed and crave more stability in your life.
- You are committed to making a change.
What you’ll get:
- 1 x 90-minute Discovery Session where we articulate what you value and what’s important to you. We also discuss how we will be working together over the coming months.
- 11 x 60-minute twice monthly coaching sessions where we develop a lasting system of accountability and prioritize your needs and wants.
- Values Assessment Workbook.
- Email support for those moments when the struggle is real and you need a bit of encouragement. (Or for those kick-ass moments you want to celebrate!)
- Weekly homework where you focus on prioritizing your life and take action to remain balanced and focused on what you want more of (or less of) in your life.
- A new framework of thinking that you can apply to virtually all aspects of your life.
Still Unsure and a First Time Client?
If you are still unsure if this is for you, consider registering for a 30 minute sample session to get a better idea of how coaching works. Most coaches offer a free sample session and I normally recommend clients take advantage to ensure we are a good fit for each other!
Below are some frequently asked questions regarding coaching and consulting.
What’s the difference between coaching and consulting?
Consultants provide solutions to problems. Coaches empower clients to generate their own solutions. In a consulting relationship, the consultant is the expert. In coaching, however, the client is held as the expert of their own lives.
How do I know if coaching is right for me?
Do you feel “stuck” in your life and work? Is there something more meaningful you want to be a part of, even if you have no idea what it is? Are you seeking greater clarity in your life? Are you compelled to do more, reach deeper, but are unsure where to start? Well then, coaching might be a brilliant way to support you in discovering what’s next.
How do I pick a coach?
Ideally, you want to work with someone with whom you have chemistry with. The best way to find out if a coach is a good fit for you is to do a sample session. I (along with most other coaches) offer them for free.