Want to bring structure to your business and introduce workflows to keep you organized? The focus of this program is to help bring a system to ensure clarity within your business so core business objectives are achieved.
In the course of three months, we will work together to develop a framework for your business and structure to carry you forward. By starting with a values assessment session, we will be able to start with a strong foundation as we move forward in the quest to start a new business. We will carry the process from ideation through the business plan phase. We will also discuss deployment strategies.
This is for you if:
- You need someone to talk to in order to process your thoughts.
- You want a safe space to talk.
What you’ll get:
- 1 x 90-minute Discovery Session where we articulate what you value and what’s important to you.
- 5 x 60-minute calls where we work through the framework for your business.
- Values Assessment Workbook.
- Project Management Plan.
- Email support for those moments when the struggle is real and you need a bit of encouragement. (Or for those kick-ass moments you want to celebrate!)
- Weekly homework where you focus on prioritizing your life and take action to remain balanced and focused on what you want more of (or less of) in your life.
Still Unsure and a First Time Client?
If you are still unsure if this is for you, consider registering for a 30 minute sample session to get a better idea of how coaching works. Most coaches offer a free sample session and I normally recommend clients take advantage to ensure we are a good fit for each other!
Below are some frequently asked questions regarding coaching and consulting.
What’s the difference between coaching and consulting?
Consultants provide solutions to problems. Coaches empower clients to generate their own solutions. In a consulting relationship, the consultant is the expert. In coaching, however, the client is held as the expert of their own lives.
How do I pick a consultant?
Ideally, you want to work with someone with whom you have chemistry with. The best way to find out if a consultant is a good fit for you is to do a sample session. I offer a free 30 minute session where we can determine if we are a good fit for each other.
What style of consultant are you?
I take a hybrid approach to consulting. I believe any good idea starting with a strong foundation. By understanding your underlying values, I feel I am able to offer the best experience as we move forward.