- Every Moment Counts – A Short Film Shot on the New Nikon D810Posted 2 months ago
- Shooting in a Foreign Country: Tips, Tricks and Things That May Make Your Life EasierPosted 5 months ago
- A Place Called Home / Mi Tierra, Mi Hogar Social Campaign StrategyPosted 5 months ago
- Kessler CineDrive Documentary: The Concept of CreationPosted 6 months ago
- Frozen Moments – A Short Film Shot in the Colorado Backcountry – Tips, Tricks & Things to ConsiderPosted 7 months ago
- MorphLapse – A Hyperlapse From 7 Still FramesPosted 10 months ago
- Looking to Start a Business? Here are 10 Tips to Get You StartedPosted 12 months ago
- 150000 Actuations: A Four Day Time-lapse Workshop FilmPosted 12 months ago
- The Sabbatical – A Film By Brian StocktonPosted 1 year ago
- The Raw Time-lapse Tutorial: Gear PrepPosted 1 year ago
Earlier this year, NPS Canada contacted me to shoot a short film utilizing a new camera...
Preston Kanak Online was developed as a resource for film-makers as well as a place to share our experiences with others - with the hopes of helping others avoid the mistakes we have made. We wanted to create a site where people could learn, share their work, share what they learn, ask questions & connect with other freelancers.
All content and it’s derivatives are from my personal experiences AND my ideologies as a shooter as well as the experiences of the authors. Canon’s (not the camera) do not exist as the formula/technology is always evolving. This website’s contents are primarily here as a resource to answer ANY questions you may have when shooting.
If you would like to stay up-to-date with new resources as they become available, make sure to sign up for our newsletter.
Shooting in a Foreign Country: Tips, Tricks and Things That May Make Your Life Easier
In January of this last year, I spent eight days with Brent Foster in...
- Posted 5 months ago
MorphLapse – A Hyperlapse From 7 Still Frames
Armand Dijcks, a filmmaker out of Rotterdam, The Netherlands recently found a cool way...
- Posted 10 months ago
The Sabbatical – A Film By Brian Stockton
Since I started my journey as a filmmaker, I have been extremely passionate about...
- Posted 1 year ago
A Moment of Silence – Shot Using the Kessler CineDrive
Saskatchewan is famous for its skies, flat landscape and harsh climate. However, for people...
- Posted 2 years ago
Tips to Help Grow Your Business
To be successful, it is key to stay on top of current trends and...
- Posted 2 years ago